» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

New Clan Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which MMORPG would you want or Minecraft? (You have 3 votes)
Vindictus
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
World of Warcraft
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Runes of Magic
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Perfect World/Forsaken World
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(please suggest in a post)
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Minecraft
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tyleh
Admin
Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 3:44 am

Randomprsn wrote:
Well if TF2 is pretty much like CA, I don't think that there's much point in playing another FPS game.
TF2 is NOT AT ALL like CA.

And by that I mean it's not shitty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 4:34 am

TF2 is way more better than combat arms by far plus there is literally no hacking in TF2 because the Steam anti hacking software is actually good Nexon is horrible with there anti hacking software especially wih Combat Arms. Anyways I would probably rate the clan game choices from 1. Minecraft 2. WoW 3. (not yet decided) these are he voices so far j still need to edit the poll but I really am to lazy to do it on the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 4:49 am

Well do we have anyone in our clan capable of setting up a Minecraft server, install mods, allow people to go on it 24/7 or organise specific times each week for the server to be online? And play, we need someone with a good computer to actually host the server. The thing about that is most of the clan lives in the U.S but some members are from Australia (like me). Not sure if that will increase the amount of lag though.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 6:37 am

@Randomprsn well, technically Cho'Gath isn't a tank (as classified by the LOL wiki and Riot) but since he gets 900 HP from his ult, hes got a lot of CC and his CDs aren't very good I almost always see him being played as a tank. Try playing with Ashe or any other champion that is annoying as crap early game and you'll see a big difference in their playing styles. As I said Skype fixes the chat problems of LOL.

@Ninjaian14 first off test out your idea on WOW to see if it even possible. There is no point in voting on a game we can't even play. I'm still not going to vote (nor I see much of a point) with the roster of potential games fluctuating with every post (we are probably only going to expand to one game too so 3 votes gives us extraneous data especially if we aren't even 100% sure if all the options are viable for technical reasons) I suggest you play with someone using Skype if you do decide to try out LOL. Like CA, LOL has a HUGE number of low level players who are actually very good and are playing on low level accounts just for the sake of taking apart new players (or because their main accounts got banned for trolling). I don't really think you will see much of the game if you play with bots since the bots are incredibly stupid. Since it's kind of a pain you could watch HotShotGG play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zXHL64GlA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KwFet0d8Vc&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naEvhF8JLc0&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3FcCz2wQw&feature=related a game along with Nunu Bot 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoO_O5vHHqg to see a very accurate representation of stupid players/trolls are like on LOL.

I like the idea of minecraft but I don't think anyone here can make a server and the proposition of finding a server that will accept cracked copies and will operate for free is a little ridiculous. The only way we could make this work is using someone else's server who has those rules (and we would have to use Skype or something to communicate since chat is global in minecraft).

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 7:51 am

Still, can someone check out Eudemons Online. I actually quite like that game and you're able to make legions/clans in there. I think there is a whispers chat section as well as a clan chat so that would be handy. There are also separate servers so we all could play in an American server as a clan, but if no-one else is on, we could play in our local server for minimal lag.

The game is pretty much impossible to hack, I don't even think that hacks would even affect the game at all. The game economy system is like Combat Arms, as in it's free to play but you can spend real life money for better gear if you wanted to (although I don't recommend it).

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 8:11 am

@Randomprsn I looked it up and I'm not sure it would work out. It seems to have a huge emphasis on grinding and PvP and not enough emphasis on doing things with other people (kinda why I am not suggesting MapleStory as a potential game even though I play it so much and know a lot about it). From what I've seen on youtube there doesn't even really seem like much room to display other characters so it won't really be as good as some other games to play with other people.

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 8:14 am

Hmmm..... so what type of game are we actually looking for? A game where we have to level up and battle other people as a clan or one for casual days or to play when there is a maintanance going on?

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 11:48 am

@Randomprsn Everyone seems to have a varying idea of what we are going to achieve with a second game but it seems that generally the idea is that the gameplay of CA can get tiring after a while and since we have some infrastructure potentially we could expand to another game in one way or another. EuDemons doesn't seem to be that bad of a game (although I might be able to find a ton of flaws by playing it a lot like you would with anything) but I don't really see how a large group of players would really benefit from the game. For example most interactive play in MapleStory is through chatting since most of the time you train solo (as of right now. This will change in a few patches) and PQ/PvP which is also nice do outside of a guild since guild members tend to be competent so you won't be able to suck up all the exp (kinda like CF in CA). The only benefits of a good guild in MS is the guild skills (which are too expensive for over 80% of all guilds) and maybe getting someone in your clan to ks someone out of your training area. Clans/guilds more beneficial in the other games we have been discussing because either teamwork is much more important or you just want good players to fight with you to take down some boss ect. So technically we could do EuDemons but it would be like having a guild for Kingdom of Loathing.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 2:59 pm

@Daraku9 We can play WoW I just have to test the bugged quests to see if we can get past the F2P level cap lvl20.
Lvl20 is not really that bad of a lvl its just you dont get what you want outta the game at lvl20 I say by the time your level 60-70 then its funner then lvl 20. That is why I am going to try to find the bugged quests to try to get past lvl20.

So is LoL like an RTS game? I am good at those they are one of my favorite types of games I own at all of them Very Happy

EuDemons, Pros: +Great path finding feature. +Unique ‘evolving’ pet system. +Massive community. +Varied PvP options.

Cons: -No auto loot button. -Dated graphics. -Only three classes. -Potions do not stack in inventory. -Monsters pose little challenge. -Poorly designed ‘xp’ skills.

Plus just look at this video:

Its just bad. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 5:11 pm

The way I imagined this working when it was suggested was we all play our favorite games. You ask for permission to make an UnD-affiliated clan in the game of your choice, and build it however you like. From that point on, you'd be the head of that branch of UnD. Simply link that guild/clan/group to this website, allow an admin to toss in a few extra subforums pertaining to that particular game, and there you have it.

From there, anybody's free to play or not to play that game, and we don't have to do silly votes. All you're doing by voting is trying to see how many people we can get to swap to a new game, which is not at all what was proposed by branching out with 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th games.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 5:35 pm

That really was not what I was trying to do, I was trying to get us to play another game together and not just CA, I was wanting to try something new...

Our motto says Taking Gaming to a Whole New World... lol We shouldn't just play FPS games we should play a variety

Play this game for a month then this game but Only have three games that we play

So like CA one month I was hoping WoW another and then Minecraft the other and then repeat that cycle...

CA, WoW, Minecraft. CA, WoW, Minecraft. got it? lol
Back to top Go down
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 6:20 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
That really was not what I was trying to do, I was trying to get us to play another game together and not just CA, I was wanting to try something new...

...Basically what Tyleh just said. His idea is best btw, and playing a different game monthly is a complete waste of time. We'd be lucky to get anywhere in any game that long. If over 90% of the clan is inactive there's no point in taking people to a new game. -.-
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 7:07 pm

Well, I think the basic criterion for a new clan game, if any, is that it should increase clan activity.
So in my opinion, it needs to be a game that:
- People want to play. (A lot of people lost interest in CA because of hackers and lag, and we lost members because of that.)
- Has a reason to have a clan in-game. If there's no way for us to somehow work together, then we're little more than a bunch of players who have a website and know each other's usernames.
- It should be free, so people can try it out without buying it, and people who don't want to spend money won't be excluded. I'm not saying that everything in the game needs to be free - just look at Combat Arms - but a game where you don't necessarily have to spend real money to reach the highest level.

Beyond that, it's up to each person to decide what they want to play. If it's a good game, then users will try it out of their own will if it's posted on the forum. We don't have a ton of active users, though, so it might be worth somehow contacting the former members of UnD who left to see if they want to rejoin us in a different game. And it's quite possible that new members of our clan from a different game will see fit to join us in CA.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 8:27 pm

@Tyleh I suppose that could work. I'm just worried that we will end up having 5 sub clans with only 2 of them really functioning leading to some clutter on the forums. I suppose the thing I like most about doing it that way is that it takes out all of the games that most definitely won't work (like MineCraft since there's no way we will be able to find a server that we won't have to play and will accept cracked copies of MineCraft without going on someone else's server) that should have been taken off the vote in the first place. Another potential problem is that there are people who are best suited to be the leader of several divisions. I'm pretty bad at LOL but I appear to be the most experienced and my connections with the munchkin would really bolster the clan. On the other hand I seem to be the best candidate for being the Vindictus guild leader since I also have the most experience. I will probably start the Vindictus guild but that leaves the LOL section a little understaffed unless I work on both games.

@Fishythefish From what I've seen in the chosen games none of them are going to increase our member rate except for Vindictus since the guilds in Vindictus are pretty terrible for the most part (aside from BOSS and Saiyans nearly every clan in Vindictus is terrible). It would be nice to have clan expansion from new games but from the looks of it there aren't too many games we can pick from that would increase our member rate in general.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 18th 2011, 2:55 am

Alright everyone! How is everyone about playing Minecraft?

My friend owns an Offline server (a server for people that have cracked and bought versions of the game can play, that means everyone can play) and i went over to his house last night and we talked it over for about 7hours and he said that we can have half of the world he isn't using! I have already chosen the spot and it has East as Snow west as Foresty and idk where the sandy desert areas are yet I only got to check stuff out for about 10min. Anyways he runs this server about 16 hours a day usually and made his own mods and commands for the server which are just amazing! Better than I have ever seen (they are all meant for helpful building and easy transportation I think)! We wont be able to play for a week or more I think because my friend and I have to talk more because I have to get a list of ever command now how they are used and what they do (he has i thin thousands), also I have to make our foundation and start clearing some stuff we don't need.

We do not really need any resources since we are able to spawn but if you like you can play normally just don't use the commands Razz

My friend has been working on this server for about a year now, and is just amazing. He is a really great friend and really great person. Best and most polite friend ever...

Btw, this is a Hamachi server, You will not be able to make a youtube video will in the server, nor can you show off or tell anyone else about this server, this server doesn't allow griefers, disrespectful people, or anything along those lines. To earn a higher rank you must gain my friends trust I believe you all will be set to an advanced member, I will be a Expert Member since I am his friend and take full responsibility with my powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   

Back to top Go down

New Clan Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2