» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

New Clan Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which MMORPG would you want or Minecraft? (You have 3 votes)
Vindictus
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
World of Warcraft
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Runes of Magic
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Perfect World/Forsaken World
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(please suggest in a post)
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Minecraft
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: New Clan Game   August 13th 2011, 1:23 pm

You Have 3 Votes and have to Vote 3 times We will see by rating!

I have discussed with others including InvokedFury to see if it would be cool to start our clan in another game. I have taken my time and found some games that are interesting and some that are just random,

Leauge of Legends

Other Information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Fortress 2

Other Information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance of Valiant Arms

Other Information

Vindictus

Other Information

Need for Speed World

Other Information

Forsaken World

Other Information

BattleForge

Other Information

World of Tanks

Other Information

TrackMania Nations Forever

Other Information

Project Powder

Other Information

Alien Swarm

Other Information

World of Warcraft (Now free up to lvl 20 plus I think I know away around it so that we can go more than to level 20)

Other Information

There are my suggestions, yes I know there are some completely un-clan related games there but they sure do look fun Razz
They are all free.

What do you suggest?[b]

Last edited by ninjaian14 on August 15th 2011, 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 13th 2011, 5:59 pm

It's hard enough to get people to play on CA so I really doubt it would be a good idea to get people to go on another game.

League of Legends: Definitely not an easy game to learn. I've been playing for a while and I'm still not very good (although most of the time that's because I get matched with idiot allies). Raondomprsn tried it too and he hardly ever plays against anything but bots because it's that hard to play.

Team Fortress 2: A fun game overall but its pretty chaotic but it takes way too long to respawn.

A.V.A.: This game has great graphics but only if you have a computer like mine at the very least. Change a few of the graphics settings to improve fps and the graphics quality will instantly shift from COD:MW2 grade to CS:Source. The 3 classes are more realistic but make the game feel like rock paper scissors since you get a huge strategic advantage over your opponents if you happened to find an opponent in your optimal range and a huge disadvantage if you don't.

Vindictus: A fun game but I already made a clan (called Corruption) and the game can be frustrating due to the number of idiots who play it, the messed up economy (I can't play my Fiona because it costs 1.2mil to buy my next weapon but only 200k for a weapon of equal grade for my Lann), and the Europeans who refuse to play on the EU open beta. Since it runs on a P2P system it gets kinda laggy because of all the idiots who run on dial up. It's still worth it though because even my craptop can run it at 15-50 fps and all the problems mentioned above can be avoided if you are in a good clan (except for the econ).

(I don't really like racing games so I won't bother mentioning them and after watching some pros play Kart Racer I don't really think its worth putting the effort into it.)

Forsaken World: Perfect World Entertainment is the embodiment of a stupid MMO company that makes clones of their own games. Expect them to make a slightly better clone of this game in 1-2.5 years.

Battle Forge: I'd rather get SC2. Its a little on the graphics intensive side too so I doubt our members will be able to play it.

World of Tanks: I'm not sure I couldn't ask for more one dimensional game play in an MMO.

Alien Swarm: I'd rather get Diablo 3. Alien swarm doesn't seem to vary tactics from player to player either.

WOW: The reason why WOW went from free for the first week to free until lvl 20 is because players were able to power level like crazy and found that 7 days was more than enough time to hit the level cap. I don't see anyone playing for only 20 levels either.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 13th 2011, 6:44 pm

Like I said, I think I might have found a way around the f2p lvl20 cap Very Happy

If you dont like the games I suggested please do suggest games too, I did see you put SC2 and Diablo 3 but could you also suggest others Razz
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 3:50 am

I didn't necessarily suggest SC2 and Diablo 3. I'm just saying that I would rather shell out the money than to play a free game that is really lacking in some areas. We really don't need a different clan game if we have problems getting members to play CA so I'm not going to suggest other games (in my opinion there aren't too many other F2P games that are worthwhile either). The only other game that I could possible suggest is Dragon Nest but currently there aren't any widely accepted skill builds (for example the most accepted build as of right now has 0 points in the poison skill for sorceresses but everyone seems to have points in it in every single pro dungeon solo video that I've seen so far) so right now it would be best to wait for a widely accepted skill build for each class. Out of all the games mentioned so far the only ones worth playing (F2P only) are League of Legends, Combat Arms, Vindictus, Team Fortress 2 and MapleStory (assuming you don't play classes that are going to be buffed in a few months).

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 4:19 am

Well I was just trying to get us into another game like during maintenance or like a break every once and a while from Combat Arms
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 5:58 am

If that's the case Nexon games are out of the question since they tend to have maintenance at the same time so League of Legends would be the only candidate for a maintenance game (still hate the death timer in TF2). Again, L.O.L. is NOT a beginner friendly game and the game play is extremely complex. Below I'll detail a general overview of a 5v5 summoners rift game:

When in the champion select you have to choose the champion you want to play quickly and then wait a while for your allies to choose heroes before you "lock in" which prevents you from choosing another hero and says you are ready to play. During this time your team has to make a balanced team with someone who can soak up damage for other players, someone who can support other players, players who can impair opponents (called crowd control), a mix of physical and magical damage (so your opponents can't buy equipment that can reduce the damage of everyone on your team since armor reduces physical damage and magic resist blocks magic damage), a mix of ranged and melee and a bunch of other things. If you lock in too early people will get mad at you for forcing them to play around your champion choice and if you lock in too late the other people on your team will force you to play to compliment their champion choices. During this time you get to choose separate skills and runes which can compliment your champion and cover for any problems that your hero may have.

At the start of the game players buy items with the gold you start out with before going to your lanes. If there is a champion who can fight in-between lanes (called jungling) you may want to help weaken monsters for that person to make it easier for them or have all players on your team help protect the jungler from enemies who try to kill the jungler and prevent the jungler from being able to jungle (since the monsters in the jungle get stronger over time so if the jungler is killed early the jungler won't be strong enough to kill monsters since the monsters will get stronger than the jungler). Afterwords people go to one of the 3 lanes (2 on the top and bottom and 1 in the middle. If you have a jungler than someone on the top or bottom lane will have to play solo) and this is called the laning phase. During this phase monsters spawn down the lanes and you have to "last hit" monsters where you attack monsters to deal damage in order to kill them since you can only get gold by killing the monsters and damage prior to the death of a monster doesn't give you gold. During this time you have to harass opponents to whittle down their health without dying. There are also 3 turrets per lane down the lanes to prevent players from harassing players out of the lanes. The turrets will prioritize killing monsters (unless you attack an enemy champion in range of the turret) so you will have to get your monsters (the monsters are also known as creeps or minions). Later on you will have to try to kill your opponents if you see the opportunity. During this time you have to say whether or not your opponents are in your lane to your allies just in case someone in your lane ditched to attack champions in another lane. The benefit of having a jungler is that they were never in a lane so no one knows if they are still killing monsters in the jungle or if they are about to try to kill their enemies in lane. If you miss telling your team that a champion that was in your lane is missing or if you repeatedly die your allies can report you and get you suspended. In ranked games where there is intensive stat tracking this will also lower your ELO. Knowing your surroundings by keeping track of the lanes, buying wards which will give you sight of an area or using a summoner skill called Clairvoyance is called "map awareness". You can use map awareness to know when your opponents are going to attack the champions in a particular lane and avoid them or launch a counter attack to get a free kill if the attacking champions get too close to your tower or don't know that you know that they are trying to kill champions in some area. Every time you die or are low on health/mana you can go back to your base and buy items that you buy with your gold. These items build off of each other so you have to know the stats that you want to improve and decide in real time what stats you need more of and which items you can get to do that. Each item also has special properties some which are unique and can not be stacked with other items of the same property. Eventually minions and champions will destroy some towers and champions will get strong enough to kill other champions even when they are behind their tower and the laning phase will end and which is sometimes called the mid game phase.

In this phase players can go into the jungle to get some kills and kill certain monsters which will give you a temporary buff that can complement your hero. During this time players will try to kill enemies and destroy the remaining towers (since each enemy tower destroyed gives you a strategic advantage as well as give all your allies 150 gold each. Team fights will also break out and you will have to play your part based on the champion you picked. A few of the champion types are: tanks (soak up damage for your allies who don't have as much health), DPS (players who are supposed to deal tons of damage), mage (also deal tons of damage but usually deal the damage all in one burst and don't do as much damage compared to DPS over a longer period of time), support (make sure the mages and DPS don't die by healing them), tanky DPS (DPS but have more health/armor/magic resist so they can be a nuance to opponents throughout a team fight and assassin who specialize in killing the low hp members quickly to prevent them from dealing a ton of damage to your team. In addition you have to note that your opponents have skills with unique effects that can be annoying in game and may prevent them from being so vulnerable to the weaknesses of your team. For example a DPS player may have a skill that allows them to escape from team fights when they get low and prevent them from being killed or a Tank may have a high damage skill that allows them to function as a DPS. On top of it most heroes can support multiple roles and choose to play to one specific role or choose a hybrid. You can choose what you want to do with your champion by buying certain items that will buff up your damage or armor or give you some specific ability that synergizes with how your champion plays. There is a monster in the jungle called the Dragon which gives everyone on your team 190 gold if you kill it so players will also try to kill the dragon while it is still alive to give their team a boost. In the laning phase it is possible for some junglers to do it on their own fairly early into the game but later on after the laning phase players will be able to group up to kill it which can often start team fights.

Eventually all the towers that are outside of the base will be destroyed and champions will start fighting attacking other players bases. This is known as late game and your item build should be at least half complete. If you destroy an outer turret to a base you will be able to attack what is called an inhibitor. If an inhibitor is destroyed allied super creeps will start walking down the lane the inhibitor was destroyed from. These super Creeps deal a lot of damage and even if you have a lot of damage based items they are still fairly difficult to kill so you must protect your inhibitors at all cost. Inhibitors respawn in 5 minutes so you can't just win the game by super creeps alone. Even more team fights break out but they will be more often and loosing team fights may mean that your opponents will have enough time to destroy your inhibitors and keep you in your base because of all the super creeps. There is also another monster in the jungle called Baron Nashor which is so difficult to kill that typically it takes an entire team to kill it late game. If you kill Baron Nashor it gives you a huge boost in stats so some team fights may break out from players trying to kill Baron Nashor or prevent opponents from killing it. Eventually there will only be 2 turrets that guard the Nexus. These turrets regenerate health as long as they are there and can only be attacked when at least one inhibitor is destroyed (same with the inhibitor). If these turrets are destroyed which allows you to attack the enemy Nexus. If you destroy the enemy Nexus you win but sometimes a particular team may be killing opponents easily they can choose to start a surrender call which will allow players on the team that called the surrender vote to vote if they should surrender. If the majority say yes then the game will instantly end and the other team will win. If not then the person who called the surrender vote won't be able to start it up again for a while. Eventually a team will win and you will be brought to the score screen.

In the score screen players will harass each other and claim that someone on their team cost (or almost cost) them the match and players will report other players. If a player is caught harassing other players in the match, trolling, greifing, being racist, leaving the game early or even just being a bad player even if that player tried their best the player could be banned or suspended (bad players will just have their ELO lowered if it is a ranked game).

This is a good example of a few key moments in a game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZDJqpFspmg&feature=channel_video_title

You can also watch videos from this channel since some of the best players in the game post gameplay videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralWiser

At the very least there are 99.9999% no hackers in League of Legends (I've heard of players with map hacks but I've only encountered one player who could have possibly had map hack) and the game is so complex it rarely gets boring. Apparently modding is allowed (only to change your skin which will only appear on your screen), there is a HUGE fan base and the developers have a good sense of humor (for example there is a skin that you can buy with real money that makes a champion called Mundo (who is a Frankenstein like champion) dress in a business suit and makes him say business related things). There are a few champions that are Ninjas or Pirates and get a buff that either says "Ninja (this unit is a flipping Ninja)" or "Yarrrrr! (this unit is a pirate)" There is a commonly accepted law called the "Inverse Ninja Law" (this law applies to real life and not just LOL) that states the more ninjas there are in one place the weaker they are (this is from the fact that lone ninjas in movies are typically bad ass and can kill entire armies by themselves while armies of ninjas tend to die like cannon fodder). To comply with this law each Ninja champion will loose 1 health per other ninja there is on the same team.

If anyone in the clan wants to play LOL I suggest they play with me for a few games and have skype running so that I can teach you a bit of how to play since that's the best way of learning how to play LOL.

Clan Admin

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 1:38 pm

Why don't we start a new clan in a different game? Obviously we couldn't make people in UnDefiable go to a different game. If we started in a new game, you wouldn't have the same inactive people and you'd get a chance to recruit more legit members. And if we do do that, then we don't even have to have the same name. Sure, we could tell everyone that some of us that want to, and if they wanted, they come tag along. Just a better suggestion.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 5:14 pm

I never actually meant like try to bring everyone in are clan to another game just the original clan staters start UnDefiable. clan in another game.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 5:15 pm

I never actually meant like try to bring everyone in are clan to another game just the original clan staters start UnDefiable. clan in another game. I mean I would like us top play another game instead of just Combat Arms like if you see that a bunch of Xbox MW2 clans went straight to minecraft we could always do that?!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 5:53 pm

My little brother's friend are relatively good so I'd probably play with them if I wanted to play LOL (although every single one of them is a troll). I don't really see much of a point in going to a different game even if the servers are down since most of the time that's about the same time most of our members are asleep.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 6:37 pm

true, but I think that we should take a small break from CA. Try out new things?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 9:46 pm

We do. I play Vindictus, MapleStory, CA and LOL, Julie plays the guitar and CA, Randomprsn plays CA and LOL and Tyleh plays CA and won a TF2 tournament at his college.

Admin

IGN : InvokedFury

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 10:22 pm

I don't think playing guitar counts =P

Anyway, I play CA, LoL and TF2 occasionally. I like the idea of having other games to play together as a clan (even if it's not an official clan, more like playing as a group together). Since people eventually get tired of CA for whatever reason, they go find another game to play to replace it. Af136marine's idea would probably work well too, whether or not we kept "UnDefiable." as our clan name.

If we do manage to start a clan in a different game, you could probably link it to this site and we could have a separate category for it. Then we'd be able to bring life into the forums again and possibly bring some new players into CA if they wanted to join us there.

We could try and find a game that we all like and play as a group together. Give it a try, (building another/new clan) with whoever decides to join us in that game, and see how it goes from there?
Back to top Go down
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 10:34 pm

I recently started on WoW and I absolutely love it. I'll probably be on there for awhile. I wouldn't mind a guild on there or something. Tyleh spends most of his time on there anyway. I'm up for whatever you guys think. (as long as my computer can handle it.)
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 14th 2011, 11:29 pm

Daraku9 wrote:
My little brother's friend are relatively good so I'd probably play with them if I wanted to play LOL (although every single one of them is a troll). I don't really see much of a point in going to a different game even if the servers are down since most of the time that's about the same time most of our members are asleep.
The reason this is being brought up is because usually no one is on, or if they are, there isn't anything being done as a clan.

I think the point is it would be cool to branch out since the CA clan is fairly inactive, and just to use this forum as a hub for all those other games that you branch out with. It certainly won't hurt to start a clan of the same name on a different game and it might even bring a little popularity to the main CA clan.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 12:18 am

@Tyleh Well if that's the case then we could play Vindictus (as I said I already made a guild that we could work with), MineCraft (if someone makes a server), LOL (expansion in LOL other than the members that we bring in from Undefiable. is very unlikely), and TF2. I don't think we will be able to play W.O.W. since I'm very skeptical about this exploit that Ninjaian is talking about.

As far as expansion goes Vindictus is the best out of all the games mentioned. I used to be in a guild called "The Revengers". Aside from the leader having fail spelling and a crappy guild website she didn't seem to have the slightest idea of how to run a guild and just bumped the guild chat every once in a while and recruited members like crazy (we had about 40 members). Despite this The Revengers was still rank 49 so I think we would be able to do fairly well in Vindictus (the economy still sucks though unless you want to use non enhanced items)

Aside from not having a server in MineCraft I'm not sure we will be able to get too many people in a server aside from our friends. After getting a server (or playing on someone else's) and deciding on server rules I could see MineCraft working out well If we find how to get people to play on the server.

Since there are a ton of idiots/trolls on LOL, there is no in game clan system or group chat other than the public ones I don't see much expansion in LOL although LOL doesn't really get tiring as quickly out of all the other games (getting matched with idiots does get tiring though although that is easily fixed if we all play in a premade match).

I don't know that much about TF2 so I can't really give my opinion on it.

It seems everyone else is up for the idea so I guess we should decide on which game(s) to pick. I vote for Vindictus or Minecraft since TF2 is a too similar to CA to be much of an alternative game and we would literally teach everyone who wants to play LOL who has never played before.

Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 5:20 am

The only games that appeal to me so far is LoL and Minecraft. The only problem with Minecraft is that someone has to make a server and allow users without a paid copy of Minecraft to be able to go on (mainly because I'm too cheap to buy Minecraft). LoL is a good game, but it's extremely hard to learn and I suck at it even though I've been playing for a while (which is why I only play against bots), and like Daraku said, there are no clan chat system and the only way to get members in the same game is to use the messenger system in game. Even then, if some people get online first, others would have to wait about 20 minutes for the game to finish before being able to start a new game.

I've never played TF2 or Vindictus so could someone tell me what those games are about?

I don't see much point of expanding to another Nexon game as they could possibly contain as many hackers as Combat Arms (not sure about this), but usually all Nexon games are down at the same time so I wouldn't be able to play that anyway.

I have an idea of an MMORPG game. It's called Eudemons (not sure if anyone's heard of it before). I played it a few years back and from what I remember, it's kinda like WoW but less people, able to make legions (clans and guilds) and there are virtually no hacks available. I'd say that's my vote but I'm not sure if anyone else in interested.

It's pretty easy to learn the basics of League of Legends, but the hardest part is learning how to use combinations of different items and different attacks effectively. My strategy (when using Cho'Gath) is to always kill as many minions as possible during the first few levels to earn more gold and then stacking my Ability Points. Not the best strategy, but it works. However, I have no idea how to use other characters well.

Back to top Go down
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 12:45 pm

Minecraft would be my first choice, but even if the host allows people without paid accounts to join*, the biggest problem is with the server. There aren't too many people online in our clan at any given time, but the server (RAM, especially) still has to be able to handle the load, otherwise we'll lag like crazy. Also, we could do this through Hamachi.

I don't really feel like playing another Nexon game, since the anti-hack isn't going to be any better and I'd have to make more accounts because I don't want the same one associated across different games.

As for the others, I've heard of most of them but actually played none of them. If we can decide on another (free) game for our clan to play, I'm all for trying them out.

*Is this possible? As soon as you click on "Multiplayer" in the main menu, it'll require you to have logged in with a paid account. You won't even get a chance to enter the IP. I doubt we want this clan to be associated with illegal activities, so cracked servers and cracked clients are out of the question.

EDIT: Well, reading through the rest of the forum, it looks like we might not have a problem with cracks. In that case, for anyone who doesn't have Minecraft, there's
http://minecraftforfree.com/

Last edited by fishythefish on August 15th 2011, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Taking Gaming to a Whole New World (Hmm this sounds familiar)   August 15th 2011, 12:52 pm

@Daraku9 We could do WoW and they exploit is safe since its really just a Blizzard fail because they have bugged quests that you can instant complete which allows you to instantly level for how ever some levels. I do not really know if this would work and how it would work and how the "you can't go past lvl20 with f2p system" works either so it needs to be tested first, so next month I could go and test out the bugged quests and stuff if I can find them again. Plus you really don't need an exploit since the Free to play can have that level account for how ever long as they please without having to pay a cent, which is really fucking stupid (pardon my language) because blizzard is going to loose so much money, if I was to decide of changing they F2P I would certainly not do it that way! But it's really good for us, because we can play forever for free! Very Happy

I am not up for LoL anymore since there is no chat system >_> and that I don't like what anyone said about LoL so I am considering not to play that one. I just don't think this game is worth trying to make a clan on since there are no clans and no clan system.

My friend has I server I don't know if it is 24/7 yet but he has on and it is slightly Fallout New Vegas related. We may be able to play on that server as a clan and build amazing things together and all sorts of other things Very Happy Oh, and don't worry its an offline server which means all people including the people with unlicensed copies can play. Its actually really easy to make a server but to run one is hard, especially when you want no lag.

I am also up for Vindictus since it is really fun and I have about 1million gold currently which is really nothing since you actually should have 50million at lvl40 and by the time your at level 60 you should be with about 700billion (like Daraku said the economy is really messed up). But that really doesn't matter since you really don't need all that money you can just craft all of the stuff you need and buy the supplies needed from other people which is usually cheaper than having to buy the whole piece of armor or a set of armor for a higher price when you can craft it at a much lower one. Exp rates are really good in this game too! So is the community (lol I hit on this girl, really easy to pickup chicks in that game xD).

@Randomprsn If I were to choose from a different MMORPG I would rather go with Runes of Magic or Perfect World since they are best.

Well we can all decide on an MMORPG, since really we will be ending up playing one. I will list the MMORPGS below and we should decide from there I will also make a poll!

Vindictus -Nexon F2P
World of Warcraft -Blizzard F2P up to lvl 20 +plus I can try out next month the quest bugs
Runes of Magic -Runewaker Entertainment F2P
Perfect World -Perfect World Entertainment F2P (they have a better copy of there game called forsaken world, so we could also play that)

Also you can choose one from here: http://www.freemmogamer.com/2008/09/best-free-mmos-list.html

Or

Minecraft -Probably most likely not going to happen F2P xD

@fishythefish those links are bs If you want minecraft I can just upload it and link it to everyone, lol. Also there really is no illegal thing about cracked clients and cracked servers since Notch really doesn't care plus with a paid account they get more fun out of it!

Back to top Go down
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 1:46 pm

Yeah, I know the second one sucks, so I deleted it. The first one works, although I have Minecraft so it doesn't matter to me. Also, I think the legality is questionable until Notch releases Minecraft as freeware...
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 1:51 pm

@fishythefish What is so funny is how easy it is to make a game that can get you loads of cash like he did. If I really wanted too I could do the same xD But I dont have time or the patients too. You should vote 2 more times and not just one I said at the top 3 votes :/

You all should vote!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 15th 2011, 3:47 pm

Ugh. The internet is down at my college so I'm writing this all from my phone. I'll try to be brief.

@Ninjaian14

First off Runes of Magic is a crap WOW clone that is even less optimized than CA so I doubt everyone here will be able to run it above 30 FPS in an empty server which seems to be common because it isn't very good. I'd rather play Lord of the Rings online since that went F2P. Also TF2 should be on the list since it is at least a genre that we know everyone in the clan is used to. Same with LOL and what my little brother's friends tend to do is to have Skype running and communicate that way. When they start a game they just start a conference call so we can have in game chat. In this way its even better than having a an in game chat system because we will ALWAYS be able to communicate to each other if we can play or not via Skype statues. (on a side note the economic in Vindictus isn't that messed up and you shouldn't ever reach 1 billion let alone 30 million.)

@Randomprsn

TF2 is like CA except your only allowed to use OP weapons (except the airstrike). It it surprisingly fun and the game modes generally involve protecting and capturing locations.

Vindictus is the prequel to Mabinogi. The game involves going through dungeons and killing monsters. It is one of the few non click kill MMORPG games out there (where you have to select on an enemy and press buttons to make your player attack it which is the system used in WOW and Runescape). There used to be money farming bots but that got patched a few months ago and there aren't any hacks in the game now that it got patched.

On a side note I noticed you mentioned sucking with Cho'Gath. Cho'Gath is a tank and tanks/support are supposed to suck. Your supposed to soak up all the damage for you team and get tons of assists from your CC (that's why Cho'Gath has vorpal spikes). If you go 0/8/25 in a game then you were a pro tank. That's why no one really plays tank in bot games.

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 2:17 am

Well if TF2 is pretty much like CA, I don't think that there's much point in playing another FPS game.

Haha, well with Cho'Gath, I get 20/3/15 on average. That means I'm not doing my role as a tank?

There are way too many different games to choose from and each has their own individual faults. We'll never know which games are ideal for our clan and which ones suck. If we cannot decide on a new clan game, let's just all go play Club Penguin XD.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 3:07 am

@Daraku9 I will get rid of Perfect World games and Runes of Magic since they are just copies of WoW. I will also add team fortress two since you want me too. I will try out LoL for a whole day and see if it is really a good game for the clan to play together. I see that many people are choosing Minecraft and A few others decided on WoW including me. I think we should try out WoW since it's really good game idk why people don't like it that much. :/ We shoold definately just try like the top 3 voted games so tha t makes it easier on our selves! Good Idea? Oh and I am on the phone typing this out so I wo t be able to edit the poll until tomorrow morning at about 10:00AM.

@Randomprsn You reLly want the clan to play LoL? Or are you just talking about it xD
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   August 16th 2011, 3:32 am

I don't think you should add Team Fortress 2 as apparently it seems just like another FPS similar to Combat Arms. I'd prefer to play Combat Arms over TF2.

I don't really mind whether the clan plays LoL. The only problem with that is no working clan chat system.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Game   

Back to top Go down

New Clan Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next