» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

[Xbox360] FortressCraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 13th 2011, 3:15 am

Xbox Download: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/FortressCraft-Chapter-1/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550821

This is Minecraft on the Xbox360! Very Happy

I am buying it soon, like tomorrow or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 13th 2011, 4:24 am

Idk. From what I've seen from other people playing this game it seems to be more or less a MineCraft building simulation and there isn't much else in the game. As I've said before any type of clone game has to make a niche for itself otherwise it isn't going to do very well and besides being able to make mini cusomizable objects, dynamic lighting, better textures and better particles this is truly a MineCraft clone that has WAY less content than what MineCraft has. To top it off MineCraft has a huge fan base with a lot of mods (they are also incorporating a few of the mods into the game such as the dynamic lighting system) and the content of MineCraft is going to increase by over 10x in the next patch because of official Mod support (apparently in order to use and undo mods right now you have to reinstall the game but the next patch will make it easier. And yes, over 10x is a likely figure since there is even an entire world expansion (called the Aether mod which doubles the content of MineCraft in itself) not including all of the adventurer maps and other mods where they just add a few things). Unless they distinguish themselves in some unique way I don't see this game doing much better than it is now.

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

That is only the first version, I don't know what they have next but FortressCraft is worth it since it works on the Xbox360 also if it where to be possible is to actually get Minecraft on the Xbox360 or the new Xbox I don't know why it couldn't go on the xbox in the first place but I think they should actually work on it since they know its now possible.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 13th 2011, 5:09 pm

I'd just get regular minecraft. My craptop is able to play it at 40 fps and they are making MineCraft for the 360 and mobile phone as stated in E3 (they even had a demo for the mobile phone with the same functionality as FortressCraft).

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 13th 2011, 5:49 pm

Oh ok cool. Yeah i just found a Minecraft carack that works. I can't get any others to work because It keeps saying the Java Virtual Machine cannot create the java virtual machine
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 15th 2011, 5:25 am

Well has anyone seen the YouTube channel BlueXephos? They're a couple of Brits who play Minecraft, among other games but I only watch their Minecraft videos. They have Mod Spotlights once in a while and most of them are really fun. If Notch introduces even half those mods, Minecraft would be way more fun to play, especially if they incorporate the airplanes mod.

I have a cracked version of Minecraft because I'm way to cheap to get an actual copy. I'm extremely limited to the servers I can join. I haven't had any troubles with any of the cracked versions of Minecraft that I've downloaded so far. No idea why your's is doing that.

Back to top Go down
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 15th 2011, 12:46 pm

I love BlueXephos! The only thing is that Notch can't include all of the mods they spotlight without cluttering the game. Anyone who wants to play one of the mods can easily (well, not always) install it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 15th 2011, 1:02 pm

I have found a cracked client that finally works with my computer I dont know why the others stopped working but this one works great I AM SO HAPPY NOW!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 15th 2011, 3:00 pm

Notch promised mod support for the 1.8 update so it should be easier to remove and add mods in a few months.

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 2:20 am

That should be good. Currently, you have to delete and add so many files to the Minecraft folders to install a mod and even then, I'll be lucky if it even works for me. I tried installing the planes mod and was able to make all the different parts, but it failed when it came to putting all the parts together to make a plane. I'll be glad for easier mod installations.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 3:45 am

Wow, I just typed out a jute paragraph and my phone decided to delete it all.  I will just try and say it all in a couple of sentences sigh.

It is easy to remove and install mods you can just ask me for the best that are compatible with eachother and I can tell you how they function also tell you why they are useful.
If we where to make a Clan server for Minecraft we would need to know who c/a runit the best without lag and to see who knows how to make a offline server an online server is a multiplayer server for those that don't have the bought game and a cracked version but still users / players that bought and own the game still play on the off-line servers all they need to know is what the Ip address is to connect to the server, most cracked servers are ran on a hamachi server which is what we Ould be using since that is the free way to do it and easiest. I can ask my friend still if our clan could play on his server where he hasn't built anything far away Dom where he has built stuff so that we have the free space to do what we please. What is cool is that has already added an in-game currency and shops that actually work also he has mods that he made that aren't released to the public that are really cool an useful.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 4:51 am

Well I would offer to run the server, but I live in Australia and most of the clan members live in the U.S. Also, my laptop is extremely laggy and I don't think it has the capabilities of running an entire server. Once I get my new computer this shouldn't be much of a problem.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 3:00 pm

My friend has a great amazing no lag server and all i need to do is get his attention so I can ask him he is on skype but afk <_<
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 6:27 pm

Hmmm...ok, but once you get through to him, let us know. I want to try out that server beforehand.

Back to top Go down
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 7:12 pm

Also, Minecraft has a way of running slowly for its graphics quality. I'm not saying the graphics are bad - they're nice in their own cubical way - but it's not a high quality FPS and in single player, there's no waiting for data to be transmitted from the server, so there's no reason for users with computers like mine to be complaining about Minecraft lag all over the internet. I'm not sure if it's because Minecraft is still single-threaded or just because it runs on Java, but decent computers suffer from terrible FPS in Minecraft. I have found that pressing F3 and entering debug mode makes the game run a little smoother, but then part of the screen is blocked and you still have to run it on minimal graphics settings.

I wonder if it's the chunk loading that causes it, and if so, isn't there a way for the chunks to be preloaded and the nearest one's saved on the computer so they don't need to be reloaded...?
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 8:18 pm

I find the computer "Performance" function pretty much fixes fps problems in MineCraft. Even my craptop can play Minecraft at 40 fps when using the "Power Saver" performance option.

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

I have my computer running on "High Performance" all the time... If you just search "Minecraft lag", the specs of the computers that suffer from lag tend to be more or less random.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   August 18th 2011, 2:57 am

I have talked to him if you want to see the information about the server look at my post in the New Clan Game Topic I made..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Xbox360] FortressCraft   

Back to top Go down

[Xbox360] FortressCraft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1