» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Battlefield 3 or MW3
Battlefield
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
MW3
50%
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 1st 2011, 3:13 pm

I CANNOT WAIT! Battlefield 3 is the game I choose! It's graphics are as if your actually there in the war.

Modern Warfare 3, really! This is kinda weird but we should have known it was going to happen, the graphics haven't improved that much, the online is going to be much better then Modern Warfare 1 and 2 I have found out. Also the only reason people would be getting MW3 is for the Multiplayer...

This is why I am going to get or at least try to get Battlefield 3, 1 for its graphics, 2 for the story, and 3 because I was always a Battlefield fan.

I do want the best graphics I can get so i might get it for the PS3 Very Happy

If I had a really beast computer I would get it for the PC it would also be much more cheaper Razz

Which one are you going for, if at all?! and Which console are you getting it for?!

Last edited by ninjaian14 on August 1st 2011, 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : -GiveMeFaith

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 1st 2011, 6:23 pm

Modern Warfare 3 is just going to be another Modern Warfare 2 with a few more guns, different maps, a few different attachments, and a little better graphics. I think honestly it's going to suck considering I'm not that big on CoD Multiplayer games anymore. It's basically the same thing over and over and over. -.-
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 1st 2011, 10:44 pm

True, and that is another reason I am all for Battlefield 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 2nd 2011, 2:41 am

I' haven't played Battlefield 3 before, but judging from that video, it's pretty cool. Personally, I'd want to get Modern Warfare 3 as I've enjoyed playing the Single Player modes on all the Modern Warfares.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 2nd 2011, 3:55 am

I don't really like FPS games with vehicles in it (in multiplayer mode) since often times the game become a war over who can get the vehicles and cause the most damage while in possession of one which really takes the fun out of CQC (kind of like Super Smash Bros Brawl except with at least 1 smash ball on the stage at all times). I don't like rewards from kill streaks either since you can completely dominate your opponents and cause havoc on the entire map just by killing a few noobs, laying low to heal and repeating. The single player might be fun but multiplayer isn't going to last you too long since Sony has already released a teaser for the PS4 and Microsoft is probably going to be releasing information on the XboX 720 soon. I wouldn't doubt it if a next gen FPS game that uses 3D graphics and X^2 processing power of the current generation is well on its way. In all I am still going to stick to Combat Arms.

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 2nd 2011, 5:30 am

I never play multiplayer on any Call of Duty games, that's what Combat Arms is for. The singleplayer modes are awesome, that could be why I like playing Fireteam over Elimination.

If they invent a game with 3D, people'd have to play games with 3D glasses on their face, and that could easily fall off. I think they should stick to 2D, I'd rather go lasertagging or paintballing than play in 3D.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 2nd 2011, 1:32 pm

Games are already 3D on your screen, although you can use these special settings and glasses to make it look like its popping out of your screen but that isn't 3D that's just some cool effect that hurts your eye's I would have to say.
Battlefield 3 hasn't came out btw Randomprsn, by what you said it sounded as if you thought it was already out. Battlefield 3 is the most realistic War games that you could ever play, and about the vehicles no one battles for the vehicles unless you have small children playing with you, and usually these small children are play MW2 or now so called MW3. Battlefield 3 is where it's at, nothing could go wrong with a game like that, best graphics anyone has ever seen, I think there is a long story line to it, the gameplay just by watching it feels as if you are there in that war participating (it just feels amazing!). I know that there are 3D television and 3D bullshit for gaming now but that's just worthless and will create a huge health problem, loosing your eye sight! People will start noticing it and probably will stop using 3D or the creators will make something new that is like 3D to prevent these things from happening.
Daraku9 the PS4 isn't really going to be great all they did was removed something and replaced it with something that would save power, but the new Xbox that is coming out is just amazing! My friends friend works with EA as a game tester and he has to test like everything because he works at there home building in California. His newer Xbox has a water cooling system, its super fast, SUPER POWERFUL graphics and its just amazing. That's is all that a really heard I don't remember a lot of it but if you save up for one and when it comes out you won't be sorry for buying it. Very Happy Oh and Battlefield 3 is mostly about its Story i would have to say it looks like its gonna be pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 2nd 2011, 3:21 pm

There is nothing wrong with 3D since it works the same way you normally see things in 3D. The only time you might have a problem with 3D is on the 3DS (if you are under 6 years old) or if the people who made the 3D media fail and blast things in your face as close as the technology allows (such as in all the spy kids movies).

I'm not saying that the PS4/XboX720 will necessarily bring anything interesting to the table but if over 90% of the selling point of a particular game is its realism and graphics you can GUARANTEE that it is going to be obsolete in a year since processing power increases every year (and so does the utilization of existing hardware). As I've said several times before graphics means nothing in a game (the reason why the Wii trounced the xbox360 and PS3 and why a ton of people still play First Encounter Assault Recon and Counterstrike: Source but almost no one still plays CoD:MW1) and whatever you do, do NOT take game reviews seriously. From personal experience a ton of the games that I have bought that got decent reviews were some of the worst games that I have ever played (like Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Rayman DS and The Force Unleashed (Wii)) and a lot of the games that get crap reviews were actually really good games (like nearly every Sonic the Hedgehog game ever made). Game reviewing sites are so bias that there is a growing community of gamers who hate them like I do for bias reviews and praising games that are mediocre at best (IGN has become known as IGNorant to a lot of people). If you are thinking about buying a game watch people on Youtube to see how the game will play out and try it from friends then decide from there.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 3rd 2011, 1:08 am

Still, I am a Battlefield fan I wont be sorry for buying the game since I have been waiting for a while for this game. I know what you mean and agree with you but I just like all the Battlefield games, and that's that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 3rd 2011, 2:07 am

I mean 3D as in things "leaping" out of the screen at you while you're playing. I don't think any current games can do that, but I don't really check out new games so I have no idea.

Oh, there was a typo in my earlier post, I meant I've never played Battlefield 2, or any Battlefield games for the matter.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    August 3rd 2011, 2:48 am

Ah I see, you should play Battlefield games they are so realistic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3    

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty 8: Modern Warfare 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1