» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

AUG or G36?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

AUG or G36
AUG
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
G36
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: AUG or G36?   August 1st 2011, 2:03 pm

Which one would you prefer the AUG's or the G36's ?

Personally I like the AUG A1 Black although since I can't buy that I would go with the G36E.

They both have a different feeling to it, they both just seam to have huge differences but they dont really, its just there recoil patterns are different and that is what makes the AUG A1 Black feel like home. Razz

Last edited by ninjaian14 on August 3rd 2011, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 1st 2011, 2:10 pm

G36E hands down. The AUG scope is really inaccurate and the spread is a lot worse than the G36E (unless your spraying full auto but since the recoil is pretty hefty on both guns you really shouldn't be spraying anyway).

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 1st 2011, 2:21 pm

That's ok since I really don't spray unless im right next to then enemy. Although the AUG A1 Black has this amazing feel to it at a mid-far range.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

IGN : MACHOWIMP

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 2nd 2011, 2:08 pm

Yeah, the AUG feels like it has a lot less recoil when you're scoped in, but your shots get spread so much that any decrease in recoil is worthless. The key to the G36E is tap firing - all the people who are good with it tap fire, and all the noobs spray and accumulate inaccuracy with each shot. The thing is, other than the scope, I don't like the G36E all that much because its damage isn't actually as high as many people are led to believe. I'll either stick with something that has lower recoil and a higher rate of fire with less damage (like a CX4, M416) or higher damage with any recoil (AK) since I'm going to be tapping anyway.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 3rd 2011, 1:10 am

This is because the G36E was nerfed Sad
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 3rd 2011, 2:10 am

Personally, I prefer the G36E, mostly because of the scope. The scope actually has crosshairs, which makes it easier to aim. The AUG only has one circle thing so I find it much harder to aim with that. Both guns have high recoil and you can't spray while scoped.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 3rd 2011, 2:52 am

I like circle crosshairs with the bottom of my heart! They are so accurate you have NO idea, thats why I like to play Battlefield 2 because you could have a different crosshair.

I wish I could get a PERM Circular Crosshair for CA I WOULD LOVE the game much more and be so much more pro!

Also, it takes 3500days to perm an Item. damn!
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 3rd 2011, 2:56 am

It's 3500 days. Circular crosshairs are ok for tapping people at farther ranges but if you need to pick off headshots with a crosshair like that it is a lot more difficult than with a normal one. Now that a lot of things have become available for GP I wouldn't doubt it if Nexon started releasing more things for NX to compensate like the new backpack that came out recently.

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 3rd 2011, 1:02 pm

Well, Nexon could at least change the G36E scope so the crosshairs actually lay over the point where the bullet goes. The thing is, because of the recoil, if you miss that first shot, you're gonna have a hard time picking a headshot off a moving target.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 4th 2011, 4:12 am

I could change the Scope for you >Smile its called rez editing I used to do that its so easy Razz

I could actually probably make any scope to whatever I wanted! Do I still do it? No! Would I do it? Maybe? Is it against the CA rules? Yes! xD

Oh! Btw, I am in love with circular scopes/ cross hairs thats why I am trying to get a PERM Custom Reticle 4!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 4th 2011, 6:14 am

Please do not rez edit, it's against CA rules and I think you can get banned for it. I know you're capable of editing the scopes or making your own ones, but don't.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 4th 2011, 1:02 pm

Did you read my post? It says "will I? No!" lmao
Anyways, I am trting to get Perm G36E Valkyrie and PERM L96A1 Arctic Wolf and PERM Custom Reticle 4. I dont have any Perm weapons except for the ones that you get from leveling up...
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 4th 2011, 3:00 pm

Yeah, I know about rez editing, but there's really no reason to modify game files or hack - I mean, you're using this game to basically kill time, so there's no reason to make it ridiculously easier for yourself. If no one edited the files, then everyone would have the same difficulties with the G36E, so it would take the same amount of skill on both sides.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 5th 2011, 4:14 am

I used to do It for fun because the skins I made looked badass! Very Happy But I stopped a while back
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 5th 2011, 7:16 am

I know you don't currently rez edit, I'm warning you not to do it in the future. I don't want you getting your account banned and giving this clan a bad reputation.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 5th 2011, 12:53 pm

lol, dude don't worry! Besides, .rez edits are very undetectable but that's besides the point!
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 5th 2011, 1:24 pm

Well, you're thinking of just editing the skin. The problem is that the .rez files store other information about the guns, so people with hex editors and .rez extractors/injectors are able to modify some gun stats, ROF being the biggest one. Hence all the people with superknives, and to a lesser extent, ARs that fire like SMGs or even MGs. I've even seen people fire bolt-actions SRs like an SR25.
Anyway, ninjaian is right - currently it is undetectable, since Nexon can't check each of the files it has on your computer to see if they match the values that they had set since that would take forever. One of the patches a while back did add a feature I was waiting for for a long time - before the game starts, it checks (by name) to see that the Nexon folder has all of the files it needs, and will not start if it has any files it shouldn't. Of course, that didn't stop .rez editing, because that algorithm interprets a folder with the same name as a .rez file as correct. Therefore, people continue to .rez edit by deleting a .rez file, creating a folder with the same name, and then inserted the relevant edited files.
Note: I stay informed about this stuff because it helps me decide how great the hacker threat is at a given moment, and also about what kind of hacks are possible, not because I hack. You can also defend yourself from hackusations better if you know about the hacks you're being accused of. Frankly, .rez editing is a waste of time, because I don't give a damn how my guns look in-game as long as they do their job, and any significant changes to the stats will be noticed almost immediately. I've noticed that people who do edit the ROF automatically decide to set it to MINIMI instead of just a few points increase, which is much less likely to get you kicked.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

Have you ever hacked fishythefish? I have, yes it was dishonorable. I only hacked for half a year before this clan even started. Anyways, you are right! About everything you said!

You can actually make anything you want in the game really and change the stats and all sorts of stuff without it being undetectable. Thankfully not everyone knows how to do this and most people that do, keep it to themselves.

Anyways, this has gone quite off topic. I think this conversation about "hacking" is done. fishythefish has made a great point.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 1:41 am

Thankfully, you can't change everything about the guns, so .rez modding isn't too big of a problem.
I don't hack personally, although I gave my first account to my brother and he hacked on it. But I don't think he even uses that account anymore. Funnily, that one wasn't banned, although Nexon got pretty trigger-happy with the ban-RPG on my next account during one of those periods when everyone under CSM with a decent KDR was dishonorably discharged. MACHOWIMP seems to be okay with Nexon, although it was kind of a running joke during CWs (when they happened) that I hack, primarily because of all the hackusations from opponents.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 2:47 am

I wish that hacking never came to Combat Arms in the first place.... But no! That's impossible there is literally hacks for every game I am not joking! xD
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 3:00 am

Well if you want a hack free game, go play League of Legends. That's what I do if the hackers start getting ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 3:10 am

In all honesty I haven't really seen too many hackers recently even though I've been playing 2 hours a day. As of right now I would have to say that 90% of the hackers the CA community see in rooms are legit people who are base raping noobs.

Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 3:12 am

Yeah, I haven't noticed too many hackers lately, but that could be because I mainly play in Fireteam rooms where hackers can't do much and in the Black Market.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 4:15 am

Yeah I just can't play anymore I have nos kill anymore on CA is just sad how fast there reactions are I cant train hard enough on my speed and reaction s o I might quit but idk
Back to top Go down
fishythefish

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   August 6th 2011, 4:00 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen too many of the ridiculous hacks like OPKing since Nexon released that new anti-hack system. I have seen people use no-recoil and no-spread and then try to deny it after they spray with a G36E and don't miss a single shot. The thing is, if I call them out on it, their team won't generally kick them, since the overall mindset has become "If they were hacking, they'd just OPK everyone. They're not OPKing, so they're not hacking."

Anyway, most of the time, my FPS is so bad that I'm in no position to tell if anyone is hacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUG or G36?   

Back to top Go down

AUG or G36?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: Weapons & Gear Discussions-
Jump to: