Taking Gaming to a Whole New World
 
HomeFAQSearchCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
 
NinjaIan15
 
Randomprsn
 
Tyleh
 
gamerpro2011
 
fishythefish
 
InvokedFury
 
U54222
 
SoSpecial
 
desiareluvbird
 

Share | 
 

 Re-add Clan Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 12:33 am

I would suggest putting the Clan Roster back up, I thought it was useful which to me it was.

If time is had then think about the Clan Roster.

Or

there is always me Razz remember I know my HTML to xD (Although I don't think I can do the clan roster tab just only editing the page since it requires a Admin to the site to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
avatar

IGN : -GiveMeFaith
Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-16
Location : Trenton, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 12:34 am

You're fast at posting stuff. xDD
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 12:40 am

Yes I know that's because I am very observant and informational! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Daraku9
Posts : 595
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 1:06 am

We don't have it up because Invoked is busy with schoolwork and because it takes a lot of effort. If you need the clan list just look online on the CA website.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 459
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Trenton, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 1:21 am

ninjaian14 wrote:
there is always me Razz remember I know my HTML to xD (Although I don't think I can do the clan roster tab just only editing the page since it requires a Admin to the site to do so.
Sigh... You realize the clan roster tab was ONLY a link to the Combat Arms clan roster page and this forum is set up with a CMS to make and create buttons for the navbar at the top. It's as simple as loading a nice .GIF image that says "CLAN ROSTER" and pasting "http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/ClanProfile.aspx?clan=UnDefiable." into a URL box and hitting OK.

There's no need for it as it's basically a dead clan, and we're sure as hell not letting you have your way with a website considering 1) there's no need for your "HTML skills" considering Forumotion's CMS handles that and 2) all I've ever seen you do on this site is spam it with requests to be an administrator.

Please stop while you're still ahead. This does NOT make us want to make you an admin.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 2:33 am

Tyleh wrote:
ninjaian14 wrote:
there is always me Razz remember I know my HTML to xD (Although I don't think I can do the clan roster tab just only editing the page since it requires a Admin to the site to do so.
Sigh... You realize the clan roster tab was ONLY a link to the Combat Arms clan roster page and this forum is set up with a CMS to make and create buttons for the navbar at the top. It's as simple as loading a nice .GIF image that says "CLAN ROSTER" and pasting "http://combatarms.nexon.net/ClansRankings/ClanProfile.aspx?clan=UnDefiable." into a URL box and hitting OK.

There's no need for it as it's basically a dead clan, and we're sure as hell not letting you have your way with a website considering 1) there's no need for your "HTML skills" considering Forumotion's CMS handles that and 2) all I've ever seen you do on this site is spam it with requests to be an administrator.

Please stop while you're still ahead. This does NOT make us want to make you an admin.

Sorry, god I wasn't meaning anything like that never mind I will just keep my HTML to my self. I will keep quite about that admin crap sorry about that. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
InvokedFury
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : InvokedFury
Posts : 215
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-05-11
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 27th 2011, 11:52 pm

Sorry, but the Clan Roster that used to be up on the forums really doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore as I had intended for it to. No one really ever looked at it and it was hardly, if ever, updated. Even if you did update it every time someone joined or left the clan it would just be a hassle seeing as you could just use the Clan Roster on CA's website.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : MACHOWIMP
Posts : 221
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Okemos, MI

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 28th 2011, 1:03 am

Not being an admin, I'm not quite sure how the information is stored on the site, but if you go to any user's page and look at the top, there's a simple indexing system to organize the users. It might worth be looking into to see if that can be used to generate an auto-updating roster. In fact, it would only need to update every time a new user was added.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 28th 2011, 9:43 am

fishythefish wrote:
Not being an admin, I'm not quite sure how the information is stored on the site, but if you go to any user's page and look at the top, there's a simple indexing system to organize the users. It might worth be looking into to see if that can be used to generate an auto-updating roster. In fact, it would only need to update every time a new user was added.

I see, i guess that works great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 459
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Trenton, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 28th 2011, 12:27 pm

fishythefish wrote:
Not being an admin, I'm not quite sure how the information is stored on the site, but if you go to any user's page and look at the top, there's a simple indexing system to organize the users. It might worth be looking into to see if that can be used to generate an auto-updating roster. In fact, it would only need to update every time a new user was added.
Even so, keeping the list maintained when forum usernames don't necessarily = IGNs is near impossible. I should know, that's my job to make sure each user on the forums gets put in the appropriate category (clan member, retired, banned, etc.). ^_^

It's much, much easier to just do it through the clan page.
Back to top Go down
fishythefish
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : MACHOWIMP
Posts : 221
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Okemos, MI

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 28th 2011, 9:36 pm

Yeah, I see your point, Tyleh. But isn't the IGN listed in the player profile? So you could potentially retrieve the IGN from each profile once the list is sorted by usernames.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 459
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Trenton, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   March 29th 2011, 2:15 am

That's assuming that the player in question followed the rules, which we currently have no way of enforcing... Nobody hasn't put it yet, but still, it's a lot of extra work on my part to go that route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Re-add Clan Roster   

Back to top Go down
 
Re-add Clan Roster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» =[C]=TheCompany Clan Roster
» siCK Gaming Clan Roster
» Clan Wars Roster Policy (UPDATED)
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: