Taking Gaming to a Whole New World
 
HomeFAQSearchCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9
 
NinjaIan15
 
Randomprsn
 
Tyleh
 
gamerpro2011
 
fishythefish
 
InvokedFury
 
U54222
 
SoSpecial
 
desiareluvbird
 

Share | 
 

 [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 26th 2011, 12:28 pm

I was just recently Permanently Banned, therefore I will most likely have to create a new character because of it.

The reason for my ban I think was this:
When I was Banned: 3/22/11 During Maintenance
What I was doing at the time: I was most likely banned for my highest killstreak of 81, the reason that I have such a high killstreak is because Me and some friends ( Q-2124, TheDannyMan, and a few others) where playing a Elimination match together. I had bought some NX before I got home from school so I could own them. I had bought a Codename: Hawk and Medkits and was camping in game on Junk flee and got Slowly because of the few of us 81 killstreak.

I think that Nexon needs to ask before they permanently ban you. Or at least let you know the reason for a ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : Solare
Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 26th 2011, 2:26 pm

They seem to completely forget about private matches. Saddening, but it's a nice thing you were only a SFC. I can easily receive that rank in a bit over a day or 2.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 26th 2011, 4:38 pm

Well I can't get to that SFC3 in a day its a pain in the ass xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
U54222
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : Solare
Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 27th 2011, 12:34 pm

It's easy, just play Fireteam a lot. Of course that's really boring, but it's effective.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 27th 2011, 12:54 pm

Oh ok. Yeah that can get REALLY boring! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
avatar

IGN : Randomprsn
Posts : 487
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : Victoria, Australia

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 28th 2011, 12:14 am

I spent most of the time playing Cabin Fever while I was a SFC. You could also play Desert Thunder a lot during 2x EXP and GP events, that helped me get 60% EXP in 2 days while I was 2LT 1.

_________________

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 28th 2011, 9:41 am

Oh nice, thanks for the help! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 29th 2011, 9:47 am

Guess what everybody I am no longer going to be Banned! My Ticket Worked!

See:

Solution
Solved:
(3/28/2011 3:52 PM PDT)

Please be informed that your account was banned for using hacking materials as it is a violation of our Terms of Use. However, we have decided to grant you one last chance to see if you are able to play by the rules.

Be sure that you are not running any third party programs that enhances your game play. It is recommended that you do not run any other programs while you are playing our games.

Please review our Terms of Use at http://nximage.nexon.net/common/legal_info/terms.html for any concerns you may have. If you are found violating the policies again, action will be taken on your account.

This account will be released within 1-3 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Ghamos

Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.


But the truth is that I found out why I was banned, My friend hacked my account since he knew my email and I had my info in my email so he had hacked my CA account and youse hacks on it and that is how I got a 81 High kill streak I knew that that was a little funny to me! Besides I get my account back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 29th 2011, 1:40 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
Guess what everybody I am no longer going to be Banned! My Ticket Worked!
That's great! (*Secret facepalm*)

ninjaian14 wrote:
But the truth is that I found out why I was banned, My friend hacked my account since he knew my email and I had my info in my email so he had hacked my CA account and youse hacks on it and that is how I got a 81 High kill streak I knew that that was a little funny to me! Besides I get my account back!
You're lucky you got it back. Change the account details for the email and CA account ASAP.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 29th 2011, 7:17 pm

Tyleh wrote:
You're lucky you got it back. Change the account details for the email and CA account ASAP.

That's what I am going to do right now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
avatar

IGN : Randomprsn
Posts : 487
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-09
Location : Victoria, Australia

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 29th 2011, 11:37 pm

I don't think that you can actually change the CA account email. I've tried, but I couldn't change it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
fishythefish
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : MACHOWIMP
Posts : 221
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-27
Location : Okemos, MI

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 1:16 am

I'm almost certain that you can change the email - pretty much everything allows that - but I'm too tired to check. The email itself doesn't need to be changed, merely the password to the account (both for CA and email).
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 1:21 am

Randomprsn wrote:
I don't think that you can actually change the CA account email. I've tried, but I couldn't change it.
Change the password for both the email and the CA account, that's what I meant.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 1:42 am

I am safe now so yay, it doesn't matter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Daraku9
Posts : 595
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 2:55 am

Oddly I'm a little disappointed. Noob hackers rack up kill streaks like crazy and if they did put an auto ban on them then hackers would have to take care not to go over them (similar to the kdr restriction). Since they are letting Ninjaian14 off the hook then that must mean that it is not automatic (otherwise they would have to exclude him from the autoban system or get him auto banned again). I am still in favor of Ninjaian14 restarting on another account since the kill streak is an obvious give away that that account has been used for hacking in the past and you might not get into any clan wars because of it (I did the same with Badshot7 who is a higher rank although I changed to Daraku9 because Badshot7 sounds like a hacker name and I've never hacked a Nexon game on any account). Also make sure that your hacker friend changes his proxy so we can all lol at him while he lags. If he doesn't the new hacker detection system that Nexon has promised might ban any account you play on (assuming you play on the same computer as him).

_________________
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 9:51 am

Daraku9 wrote:
Oddly I'm a little disappointed. Noob hackers rack up kill streaks like crazy and if they did put an auto ban on them then hackers would have to take care not to go over them (similar to the kdr restriction). Since they are letting Ninjaian14 off the hook then that must mean that it is not automatic (otherwise they would have to exclude him from the autoban system or get him auto banned again). I am still in favor of Ninjaian14 restarting on another account since the kill streak is an obvious give away that that account has been used for hacking in the past and you might not get into any clan wars because of it (I did the same with Badshot7 who is a higher rank although I changed to Daraku9 because Badshot7 sounds like a hacker name and I've never hacked a Nexon game on any account). Also make sure that your hacker friend changes his proxy so we can all lol at him while he lags. If he doesn't the new hacker detection system that Nexon has promised might ban any account you play on (assuming you play on the same computer as him).

Thank You, my friend no longer knows any of my information to anything anymore so now I am safe! I really don't want to start another account for the fact that it takes me song long to level my character, but I do have an alternative character so that if (Proplayer14) gets banned again then I can just use my TragicShot15. Although I will be leveling TragicShot15 to a higher rank (I don't know what rank to leave it at I think it is at a sergent now, if anyone could tell me what the best rank I should leave it at then please tell!), I have like 10'000GP on it and haven't spent a penny so I got some more time left on my noob sniper and my famas, I will just stop leveling when those go away, I think my TragicShot15 guy is going to be my GP raiser/alt account xD
I wonder what the future Hacksheild and banning tool/plan would be like in the future. I wish Hacking never started on Combat Arms in the first place.
Also, hacking is the reason why I fail at this game because I used to use them damn hacks. Well I am getting better now, I am trying to teach my self to be like Scircia or Kellerman or Emnesty, good luck to me they are like Combat Arms Sniping Legends! If anyone of you ever watch Emnestys' YouTube channel, then you probably already seen it but he made these cool montage on a game called Operation 7, he plays it to take a break from the hackers on CA xD, So I thought, well this game doesn't look that bad, what did you know I it amazingly amazing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 1:14 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
I am trying to teach my self to be like Scircia or Kellerman or Emnesty, good luck to me they are like Combat Arms Sniping Legends!
Sniping is overrated, even from those guys. Their videos are edited so much I'm surprised you can even tell it's Combat Arms.

Teaching yourself to aim, how and where people move around the map, and the best points on each map to take advantage of other players and let them do the work for you.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 6:01 pm

Tyleh wrote:
Sniping is overrated, even from those guys. Their videos are edited so much I'm surprised you can even tell it's Combat Arms.


How is it overrated, can you give some examples?

Tyleh wrote:
Teaching yourself to aim, how and where people move around the map, and the best points on each map to take advantage of other players and let them do the work for you.

What do you mean by this? I don't really understand, are you saying like Stalk the player, watch how they play and learn their every move and learn to hide in the right location?





Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
af136marine
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
avatar

IGN : -GiveMeFaith
Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-16
Location : Trenton, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 8:38 pm

He's talking about actually sitting back and sniping from a distance instead of running around and quick scoping all the time. And for the record, Emnesty and Scirca are the same people.
Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 30th 2011, 10:11 pm

ninjaian14 wrote:
How is it overrated, can you give some examples?
Well for one, infatuation with anything tends to prove its overratedness, and it's clear that Combat Arms players go apeshit over sniping.

Getting killed by a sniper rifle is annoying and noobish. Hurr hurr, I'm going to run around with a one-hit kill sniper rifle and farm kills because I'm pro derp derp.

Blah. Use a real gun. Like an M16A3 or M1911 Knight's in all-permitted. You're not pro 'til you can successfully handle yourself with the largest variety of weapons in the game in a variety of situations over a multitude of maps. Screw Junk Flea snipers only--it's literally so small you can cover your eyes and start pulling the trigger and rack up kills. Show me you've outsmarted me, show me you're better than me, but don't try to say you getting a one shot kill off on me before I can hit you proves that.

ninjaian14 wrote:
What do you mean by this? I don't really understand, are you saying like Stalk the player, watch how they play and learn their every move and learn to hide in the right location?
I'm surprised no one knows this. 70% of your kills come from people who aren't looking at you or are taken from surprise if you're in front of them. Why in hell would you run around in the open with a gun that shoots one bullet before you need to cock the bolt?

No, it's much more impressive to me if you can figure out my pattern, flank me, and kill me with a clearly subpar weapon--say a knife or a pistol. An ultrakill with a knife will always be infinitely more respectable to me than getting lucky with a sniper.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 31st 2011, 1:01 am

af136marine wrote:
He's talking about actually sitting back and sniping from a distance instead of running around and quick scoping all the time. And for the record, Emnesty and Scirca are the same people.

I didn't know that they where the same person xD

Tyleh wrote:
Well for one, infatuation with anything tends to prove its overratedness, and it's clear that Combat Arms players go apeshit over sniping.

Getting killed by a sniper rifle is annoying and noobish. Hurr hurr, I'm going to run around with a one-hit kill sniper rifle and farm kills because I'm pro derp derp.

Blah. Use a real gun. Like an M16A3 or M1911 Knight's in all-permitted. You're not pro 'til you can successfully handle yourself with the largest variety of weapons in the game in a variety of situations over a multitude of maps. Screw Junk Flea snipers only--it's literally so small you can cover your eyes and start pulling the trigger and rack up kills. Show me you've outsmarted me, show me you're better than me, but don't try to say you getting a one shot kill off on me before I can hit you proves that.

Ahh, ok I get it. So sniping has no skill at all because it is a one shot kill and if your the sniper and get hit by the other before the sniper kills you you are more "pro" then they are since they where to slow and got damaged. I probably said that wrong but I understand. But since I am a sniper I will take that as some advice.

Tyleh wrote:
I'm surprised no one knows this. 70% of your kills come from people who aren't looking at you or are taken from surprise if you're in front of them. Why in hell would you run around in the open with a gun that shoots one bullet before you need to cock the bolt?

No, it's much more impressive to me if you can figure out my pattern, flank me, and kill me with a clearly subpar weapon--say a knife or a pistol. An ultrakill with a knife will always be infinitely more respectable to me than getting lucky with a sniper.

Your right I didn't know this! IF they had gotten an Ultra-Kill without hacks that would be accurate. Hacks defeated your words partially but if you re-worded them and said (without hacks) then it would be accurate that besides the point.I understand now and will take all of which you have said as advice and hope to remember and use this wisely.

Now if I could learn a little more of something from the way you play, like type of strategy you use that would be great if you where willing to take the time to teach me your ways in playing an Online FPS, CA in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 31st 2011, 9:49 am

So Tlyeh would you consider this guy to be a pro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PQkyFF5E8c&feature=related

He uses Pistol [gets an ultra kill with it]
G36 something
Arctic Wolf
Black Magnum L96A1
Grenade [default]
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin
avatar

IGN : Tyleh
Posts : 460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 31st 2011, 2:47 pm

Yeah, that guy's clearly gotten a lot of experience with the game. If you watch carefully you can see that he's controlling all of his shots in all his streaks, which means he not only has to initially drag crosshairs over the person, but he also has to keep moving, hold his aim steady, make sure his recoil isn't getting too high, aim for the head, and burst fire. Far, FAR, better than jumping around a corner with a 1HKO sniper and getting kills (which he does a few times but clearly emphasis is on the fact that he can outaim pretty much the entire team with a pistol).

On a side note the editing in that video and his custom sounds were pretty bauss.
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15
Member
Member
avatar

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron
Posts : 575
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-22
Location : Everett, WA

PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   March 31st 2011, 6:36 pm

Tyleh wrote:
Yeah, that guy's clearly gotten a lot of experience with the game. If you watch carefully you can see that he's controlling all of his shots in all his streaks, which means he not only has to initially drag crosshairs over the person, but he also has to keep moving, hold his aim steady, make sure his recoil isn't getting too high, aim for the head, and burst fire. Far, FAR, better than jumping around a corner with a 1HKO sniper and getting kills (which he does a few times but clearly emphasis is on the fact that he can outaim pretty much the entire team with a pistol).

On a side note the editing in that video and his custom sounds were pretty bauss.

Ok, so I knew what you meant and now I am going to learn from him xD.

I do have to agree that his editing and sounds where Bauss xD Pokemon Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!   

Back to top Go down
 
[BANNED] Proplayer14, most likley may have to restart!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: