» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

Gun Emporium and new map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 4:53 am

Tried to post the message below into the leaked MG/mode post but it didn't let me post it so I'm posting it in a new topic.

Once again a decent moder finally did something useful and leaked the next map called Oilrig (Take that BP!). This was the custom map winner from CA EU months ago (and if I recall correctly my guess on the release date is about 1 month late for Europe and 3 months early for our version). This stage has 5 levels and is one of the tallest maps but it is badly suited for CQC which was my main complaint for the map and as you can see the sky and oil rig clash as far as color schemes go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG56M1Vg5aM&feature=player_embedded

As a lot of you have noticed there is a new "Gun Emporium" and since emporium apparently means market in Latin that means there is going to be a new gun shop where you can sell guns with other players. This screams a MTS (Maple Trade Shop) rip off where you could sell in game items for NX with other players. Since item selling in CA would be stupid (since you can buy any gun for GP if you are the right rank and selling to lower rank people doesn't really seem like a real way to make money) some people from a modding forum suggested that Nexon is going to completely overhaul the item customization in the game to make it more similar to Operation 7 or A.V.A. and supported the idea with some irrelevant looking pictures that actually had the same design actual NX items (can't seem to find the stupid picture but since it looked so ridiculous it isn't worth looking at). Otherwise this could be a shop for NX items with a duration to get people into buying the new Alpha cases so they can sell Permanent items in the emporium in hopes getting even more NX back than what they used to buy the cases (similar to how the Maplestory Gatchapon works).

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 5:00 am

I saw the new alpha cases so im doing loads of surveys xD scored myslef 1.5k so far XD
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 5:31 am

Lol, I just earned 2k in 5 minutes. Do you use fake email addresses or real ones?

Back to top Go down
Michael1798

IGN : Michael1798

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 6:42 am

I used my combat arms email which is the email i only use for combat arms . Proble is that i got 1.7k on credit and 250 on prepaid FML
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 7:43 am

It'll be easier to make an alternate spam account. If you use your main email, it'll be spammed by all these random emails.

Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 9:45 am

TELL ME WHAT SURVEYS YOUR DOING GUYS!!! PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 3:42 pm

From looking at things I don't think these MYST Alpha cases are all that worth it. They seem like black HI-SEC cases without gp/exp passes or specs since there is actually a really high chance for you getting a perm. On the other hand the cases come with a total of 49 guns with only 5 of them being NX rares/ epics so you have slightly higher than 10% chance of getting a gun that you couldn't have bought for 7-90 day duration anyway (or permanent if you bought during the retirement sale). On top of that one of them is epic (which you can't get for perm unless you managed to perm a Mei's MP7 MOD with a weapon renewal kit in the brief time period when it was possible) and the M14 classic isn't that good so you only have a 6% chance of getting a decent gun that would be worth getting perm and an even lower chance of getting it perm.

This is obviously to make the NX rares even rarer for the opening of the gun Emporium to stabilize the flow of NX. MapleStory has a price minimum of 650 nx and since there is no point in buying a gun that you could buy cheaper at the store I think Nexon is either going to implement a customization system in the same patch or make it so you can't search for guns and just stick all the guns on the same list. CA will implement a price minimum but it is impossible to guess what that will be since the price could be dramatically different depending on how they implement the emporium. I wouldn't get your hopes up on being able to buy perms NX rares since they will probably end up being 100k NX or higher based on MTS price ratios and the price of guns in CA. On top of that the surveys are useless in this matter because the stuff in the MTS can only be bought using NX redeemed from Nexon Game Cards to prevent fraud and CA will probably do something similar. If you intend to buy Alpha cases do so because you missed out on the retirement sale and are desperate for a perm no matter how terrible it may be.

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   March 24th 2011, 5:51 pm

@Daraku9 are you always going to post that big xD Razz

I'm not complaining, I am just wondering. Although I do enjoy reading your giant posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium and new map   

Back to top Go down

Gun Emporium and new map
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1