» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

Baxstar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of Baxstar?
He is my hero!
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
He is cool.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I just like his reviews....
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
He is a bad player.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
What a noob!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Baxstar   February 1st 2011, 10:46 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to post something pretty random to get people on the clan forums again. So my question is what do you think of Baxstar?

My answer is that he is a pretty cool dude. He is a skilled CA player with pretty nice reviews on almost all the guns. Infact, I played with him today. I have some bragging rights now that I beat him too (Tarak and Shadowpwner9 were there as witnesses!). Here is my quote of the day:
I saw Baxstar, I played Baxstar, I talked to Baxstar, I killed Baxstar, and I beat Baxstar.

Just wanted to show off a little Laughing. (If I don't get my bragging rights off my chest I tend to get a little grumpy.) So again, what do you guys think about Baxstar?
Back to top Go down
Xterior

IGN : Xterior101

PostSubject: Re: Baxstar   February 1st 2011, 10:46 pm

WOAH! What is up with Undefiable. being CBL dirty?
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: Baxstar   February 1st 2011, 10:52 pm

CBL dirty?! I'm going to run a check on everyone in the clan. I'm going to kick the dirty player once I find out who it is.

Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: Baxstar   February 2nd 2011, 3:23 am

Baxstar is a really good player that makes really good reviews. One of the biggest problems that I have with reviewers is that their reviews are formulaic and they review like this: "the accuracy is good, the spread is ok, the damage is ok, the portability is good, the recoil is decent, this gun is good" (HMR does this a LOT but his views are reliable enough to make him a decent reviewer). Baxstar on the other hand talks about how the gun works overall in a nutshell and he spends most of his time talking about the unique aspects of the gun which is the whole reason why people watch reviews in the first place. Most of the content of other reviews is naming off the stats that you can find in the arsenal. I have also played with Baxstar and beat him in match KDR although he was reviewing the M417 CQB at the time and I was camping my ass off so it doesn't count.

I don't think anyone knows but I was wondering if anyone knows how to set the rec rules key. The key to use rec rules buffs is the alt key but I found that it is the best key for walking but the rec rules key appears to be hidden so whenever you set a key to alt the rec rules function becomes undefined and you can't set it to another key. I could just set it to alt but then I would have to set the keys to default every time I wanted to play in a rec rules server.

@Xterior/Randomprsn: My bad. Someone in the clan wanted me to invite him to the clan and told me his bro had been hacking on the same account. I recruited him on the premises that he tell his Sgt_Fire to tell his bro to make his own account and I assumed that no one had reported him since he was CBL clean at the time.

Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: Baxstar   February 2nd 2011, 3:32 am

These things happen. We've been bashed in the past for being retroactive instead of proactive in the way we handle keeping hackers out of our clan, but this is probably the best way to do it if you don't want to be TeamViewed constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baxstar   

Back to top Go down

Baxstar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnDefiable. :: Combat Arms :: Combat Arms: General-
Jump to: