» Jumping Zapak Zampig Zappa Ringtones
February 19th 2014, 9:31 pm by bethakri

» Graphicriver - Infinite White Floor Spotlight Backgrounds PSD Template
February 19th 2014, 2:00 am by bethakri

» Igi 2cheats Exe Torrent Download
February 18th 2014, 11:43 am by bethakri

» Leaked New MG and Mode
December 18th 2011, 2:39 am by Randomprsn

» Guns, guns, guns! - The “Best of 2011” Sale is Coming!
December 16th 2011, 11:05 pm by fishythefish

» Sudden Attack
November 17th 2011, 12:20 am by Daraku9

» Raging W.O.W. Player
November 15th 2011, 9:32 pm by Daraku9

» Server Lag
November 13th 2011, 1:20 am by fishythefish

» Combat Arms Forum Dump
November 12th 2011, 8:27 pm by Daraku9

Top posters
Daraku9

NinjaIan15

Randomprsn

Tyleh

gamerpro2011

fishythefish

InvokedFury

U54222

SoSpecial

desiareluvbird

Share | 

"Earn Free NX" Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   August 16th 2010, 2:54 am

When these earn free NX offers were first created I was skeptical that Nexon would actually create some kind of offer system to get free NX. It seems these offers were real but it took forever to even get 500 NX so I stopped doing them. Some people in the clan seem to be benefiting from this system greatly recently but I'm still hardly getting anything so I was wondering how people go about earning NX from these offers if there is some kind of strategy to it (hopefully this strategy doesn't involve giving the offer sites my phone number and address although I'm ok with my name, birthday, zip, email and other useless info since I use a fake name and email anyway. If address is the way to go I could give them the address to the local McDonalds but I'd still prefer not to).

Edit: instead of requesting for some miracle method I think it would be better for me to post what I do and then have someone with a better idea critique it.

My main strategy is all about speed. Even if you do what the thing tells you to do sometimes it either won't give you the money because it glitched or because the company is scamming nexon and no matter how you fulfill their requirements they still won't give you money. Because of this everything that I do is all about doing as many offers as fast as possible.

First of all you need to use a browser that Nexon supports (I believe that is IE, Firefox, and something else. Use whichever one you don't use). Next you go to any of the 3 offer services and click on the free tab (note that even if it is in the free section it doesn't always mean the stuff is free since a lot of the companies are shady). Next press Ctrl F and type in information (or any other word that will return similar results) and avoid offers that have the word you searched (click on the highlight option to avoid pressing the next word button on find). Click on all of the ones that require minimal information with no penalty for false info and keep clicking through the survey until it ends, it asks you for personal information you are not willing to give, it says you don't apply, or leaves the offer bar thing from nexon. You can see how many people completed the offer and if the number is very low compared to the other ones that means that the offer could be tricky and you might want to close it. To make things faster use the Tab button once you have filled some piece of information to go to the next blank text box quickly. Make sure you wait for all the pages to download when you think you have completed the offer to make sure it sends the info to Nexon and keep a separate page open with your transaction log and refresh every once in a while to see your NX go up.

After you do a few offers clear your cache and cookies through the browser's options since the offers track wether or not you did the offers through cookies and what little information you give them (they will probably forget you did the offer after some variable amount of time. This is also why the browser you use should be the one you use least often since this will clear out your login information for all of the sites you use).

Last edited by Daraku9 on August 16th 2010, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "Edit")
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   August 16th 2010, 5:21 am

I would also like to know I cannot earn any thing from them. and I would love to know how to since I am not able to pay for NX. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Whitebull

IGN : Whitebull

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   August 16th 2010, 10:11 am

I want to know aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaIan15

IGN : CA: proplayer14 || Vindictus: Faledron

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   August 16th 2010, 11:43 pm

I think I have a chance of actually being pro without NX. If I lvl my self up then I have privileges to other guns and equipment and gear therefore more pro Very Happy

Like at the lieutenant ranks i can have the ability to be more pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjaian14
Tyleh
Admin
Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   August 19th 2010, 1:23 pm

I can't even do Nexon offers. I always get error code 0 when I try to log into the free NX page.

Odd, though, that my other account doesn't have that problem.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

IGN : Randomprsn

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 7th 2010, 7:45 am

Have you ever done those surveys before? I had that same error on my old account. I think it's because you've submitted false information at some point.

Back to top Go down
Tyleh
Admin
Admin

IGN : Tyleh

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 7th 2010, 1:54 pm

No, when the surveys first came out, I couldn't log in. I don't really mind not being able to do them, but I would like to know why.
Back to top Go down
Daraku9
Admin
Admin

IGN : Daraku9

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 7th 2010, 4:44 pm

I'm not sure why Tyleh can't do the surveys but from what I can see that isn't much of a loss. I just checked my survey list and it still remembers the surveys I did when the system first came out. Since a lot of the offers are false and won't get you the NX no matter what information you give them I think there is only around 10K of Nx that is easy to get out of the entire system 40k if you give them enough information for them to spam you for years and several 100k if you want to buy a credit card under nexon, netflix and other deals that aren't worth it. It is good if you want to supplement some purchase or get a few nx fast if you are a few points short of buying something but the offers are not something that can replace buying NX outright as the surveys stand now.

IGN : Solare

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 7th 2010, 9:27 pm

Here's my problem, I earned slightly about 7K of NX before being unable to access anything that offers NX Credit. This...is kind of a fail:

Quote :

I am sorry to hear you have had difficulty while trying to purchase NX Cash. We have implemented a verification system due to continued fraudulent charges. The error you received was because your transaction failed the verification process of this system.

This account is no longer able to use PayPal, please feel free to use our other payment options such as Pay By Cash or (if you reside in Canada or the United States) cash cards. More information about our payment options can be found here:
http://billing.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Item/CashGuide

Sincerely,

GM Crash
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons, please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

All I did was do NX Surveys.

By the way, I prefer using Roboform, that's just a preference, speeds things up.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 8th 2010, 3:04 am

Roboform? I've earned 7,797 NX so far and I'm trying to earn enough to get a permanent pistol. People like me who can't buy NX uses surveys to get NX. It's a bit of a thrill once you have a lot of NX. That is, only for people who can't get NX for one reason or another.

Back to top Go down
U54222

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 8th 2010, 3:17 am

Randomprsn, click here. Roboform can be confusing at first.

Yeah, it's too bad you're unable to purchase Nexon Cards, but at least you can do surveys and you only use time instead of money. I usually watch television if I'm bored or have no other idle activities to do.

Last edited by U54222 on November 8th 2010, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
U54222

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 8th 2010, 3:17 am

Edit: Gah double post.
Back to top Go down
Randomprsn
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   November 8th 2010, 3:51 am

Lol, why do you double post or quote yourself quoting other people?

The link only led to a site in which you 'Let me Google that for you'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Earn Free NX" Strategies   

Back to top Go down

"Earn Free NX" Strategies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1